Authentication of All Lease Complaint Contracts
A regulatory service aiming to preserve the rights of both parties (the owner and the tenant) in the Emirate under the applicable regulations and rules for the different types of lease contracts - requested by one party
Rental Management Organization
Lease Contracts Division
City Services Center
Services Provision Time
From 7:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Companies / Individuals
Services Provision Channels
- City Services Center
Services Related to Other Governmental Departments
- Ajman Sewerage Company
The Required Documents
- Request from the Lease Contracts Division
- A Letter from the Rent Disputes Committee
- Three copies of the lease contract
- Copy of the identity documents Emirates identity card for the complainant
- Copy of the landlord's title deed
- Copy of the building license (complaint for economic activities)
Steps for Providing the Required Service
- Filling in the request form
- Attendance of the complainant or its authorized representative
- Payment of the due fees
- Submitting the transaction to the receptionist for authenticating the contract and delivering it to the customer
Authentication of lease contract for the purposes of (complaints for all lease contracts):
- Residential Contract:1% of the lease value with a minimum of 100 Dirhams.
- Investment Contract:3% of the lease value with a minimum of 1000 Dirhams.
- Workers-Staff Residential Contract:5% of the lease value with a minimum of 1000 Dirhams.
- Commercial Contract for Companies:10% of the lease value with a minimum of 1000 Dirhams.
- Commercial Contract for Institutions:5% of the lease value with a minimum of 500 Dirhams.